…Something about James and PE…
His spouse grimaced, which he translated as comment about his “failure.” He was quick on the trigger after that, believing he could not please a woman.
Premature ejaculation (usually reaching climax in 1 minute’s time) is the number one sexual disorder affecting 30 percent of guys of all ages (18-59). PE’s largest sexual consequence is pity – further exacerbating the issue. Fortunately, PE is generally the easiest male sexual issue to solve.
1. Bear in mind, it is not just about you. Lovemaking is fun, link, and eroticism between two individuals. Sure, men might feel ashamed when they orgasm before they need to, but the actual issue is they withdraw in anger, disgust, or pity – from the sexual moment, away from their spouse. Mistakenly, she might think he is mad at her, not in his own short fuse. If she is in most, she does not even orgasm with intercourse. She wants closeness, hot time, and her own orgasm. Being left high and dry by his withdrawal from the mattress is her actual complaint. Consider saying to her: “You are so hot, I just could not help myself!” And remain in the game until she finishes also.
2. Orgasm quickly. Go again. Ejaculation is caused by two things – stress and sexual stimulation. When he’s prescribed to orgasm quickly, there isn’t any anxiety. His enjoyment of sex quickly increases as he gains control and allows himself sensual thoughts. Another intercourse in 1 encounter usually ends with a diminished orgasm.
3. Stimulate the entire body. While traditionally it is the woman who needs A body rub to heat up to the sexual moment, a man with PE could really use one. He learns to experience pleasure in his entire body rather than just the excitement in his manhood.
4. Sex therapy. Until the PE problem is complicated by injury, severe childhood upbringings, or marital distress, sex therapy can be successful within a rather short time. Standard treatment uses guided measures of innovative sexual stimulation to stop well before he feels the inevitability of orgasm. If his spouse is cooperative and enthusiastic, a great outcome is almost guaranteed.
5. Medical interventions. While I prefer behavioral methods, medical intervention can help in certain circumstances. Also available by prescription are topical anesthetics in the kind of sprays and lotion that numb the feeling of the skin without diminishing feeling in his partner’s vagina.
Premature ejaculation is a tricky problem but the answer does not have to be – it just takes a willingness to do it. Quit climaxing fast by getting help immediately!